Speed and convenience are priceless.
Get the quickest and smartest way to find the best interpreters wherever you go,
at half the agency price!
If your technical issues haven’t been addressed by doing the suggestions above, please write
your concern on the box below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Need professional project management?
From business meetings to international conferences, professionalism is our standard.
Project Management Policies
- The Client must confirm the request and provide the study/topic material at least 2 weeks before the event to the interpreters.
- Simultaneous Interpretation has a standard requirement of 2 interpreters per target language. Should the interpreter come from overseas. the Client shall pay for the travel expenses (i.e. plane and provide food and accommodattion). Otherwise, we shall send a revised quote reflecting the charges for the aforementioned.
- If the interpretation event exceeds more than 8 hours, the succeeding hours will be charged to the hourly charge of the language pair.
- Cancellation fees applies: 50% of the total applies for requests canccelled before the event date and 100% not more than three (3) days before the event. Initial deposit is non-refundable. *Items under "other charges" should be paid in full.
- Different rates apply for Metro Manila and out-of town events.
Equipment Rental Policies
- The rate stated for Simultaneous Interpretation equipment is the daily rate for 8 hours use. Rate depend on the location of the event.
- Request for early set-up and rehearsal will be charged: Php 3,000 (Metro Manila), Php 5,000 (Luzon), Php 8,000 (Visayas) Php 10,000 (Mindanao).
- The client shall provide the meal of the technical crew in the duration of the event. For out-of town services, the client shall provide the travel expenses (i.e. plane and provide food and accommodation) of the technical crew.
- Likewise, a handling fee shall be charged for out-of-town events: Php 15,000 (Luzon), Php 25,000 (Visayas), and Php 30,000 (Mindanao).
- Cancellation fees applies : 50% of the total cost applies for requests cancelled at least 4 days before the event date and 100% for cancellation not more than 3 days before the event. Initial deposit is non-refundable. *Items under "other charges" should be paid in full.
- In case of loss of equipment (mic, earphone, beltpack, etc.), the Client shall pay for the cost of repairing or purchasing the item.
- For outdoor set-up, client must provide scaffolding for the screen.
- Different rates apply for Metro Manila and out-of-town events.
- 50% downpayment upon confirmation and 50% upon project completion.
- Please check mode of payment.
- Bank Deposit
Bank Account Name: LEXCODE INC.*
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI) - Ayala Paseo Branch Peso Number : 0031-0720-93 Swift Code : BOPIPHMM Dollar Account : 3204-0397-54 Swift Code : BOPIPHMM BANCO DE ORO (BDO) - Ayala Valero Branch Account Number : 0016-8803-1989 Swift Code : BOPIPHMM PAYPAL Account Name : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A penalty fee of 0.3% per day of delay applies.
- Flexible terms are available to corporate clients.
* Lexcode in the official partner of eQQui in the Philippines.